Few thing compare to a book you can't pull yourself away from, especially during these warm summer months when you are lounging in the sun or by the beach.
I did quite a bit of reading during quarantine, so here's a list of books I literally could not put down. Genres range from romance to self-help, coming-of-age, and mystery.
· Where the Crawdads Sing, Delia Owens
· Play It As It Lays, Joan Didion
· The Woman in the Window, A. J. Finn
· The Nightingale, Kristin Hannah
· The Last Romantics, Tara Conklin
· Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wilde, Gabrielle Bernstein
· The Power of Habit, Charles Duhigg
· The Power is Within You - Louise Hay
· I am Pilgrim - Terry Hayes (this one is a MUST read)
· The Hunting Party - Lucy Foley
Please support your local book store or Barnes & Noble. They deliver quicker than Amazon, too.